[access-uk] Chat room conference center

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:48:07 +0100

Hi all.

I'm waiting to log-in to a conference later this evening in The Tek Talk room at http://www.talkingcommunities.com/p. I'm only going to listen to the presentation so don't have a microphone fitted to my computer. I've never visited anything like this before or used the software that comes up when you log-in. At the moment I'm getting a message saying Connecting to Server and below this is a number that has gone up from 0 to 74. Is this normal? And what now? Do I just wait until the conference starts at 12.30 or will something come up on my screen? Not got a clue guys. Best wishes. Andy