[access-uk] Re: Chargers for the iPod Touch

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 19:06:16 -0000

Thanks Carol, I'll do that -

Andy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carol Pearson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 7:02 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Chargers for the iPod Touch

  Well, I think that's what I paid but may be wrong there and prices have been
known to change on the site.  The plug part came with the cable.  The plug is
literally just a plug-type that goes into the socket and the cable fits neatly
in the bottom of it.

  Call them up free and ask how much ...

  --
  Carol P