[access-uk] Re: Chargers for the iPod Touch

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 13:10:12 -0000

Hi Phil

Well my iPod Touch didn't come with a charger, but I already had one when
Martin purchased it with my Nano last year.  Then my iPhone came with a wall
charger with a USB that you put into it and can use on the Mac.  I would say
yes it would as they all seem to be universal, but wouldn't like to hear
you've damaged something on my sayh-so.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability