[access-uk] Re: Changing to BT

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:02:54 +0100

Hi Carol

In fairness, I used BT Internet while living in Northampton after I finally
dumped Sky because of their TV prices.  And Martin has been a longstanding
BT customer too, and we've not experienced many, if any, difficulties.  Mind
you, I don't want to talk myself into something going wrong, but they've
been good thus far.

You can use the 0845 and 0870 numbers at any time as BT claim they are now
free if you are part of the options two or options three plans.  Options two
lets you have weekend and evening calls, while Options three gives you any
time calls for up to an hour, 24 hours a day.  This is the plan we are on,
and if you pay your line rental in advance for one year, you get a
significant discount on it.

I hope this info is of help.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns