[access-uk] Re: Changing my profile on MSN passport

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:39:19 +0100

When you sign in with the old email address that you want to change there should be a link which says credentials. Thats the one that should allow you to change your email address.

I get to this page by selecting help from the log in screen to MSN 6.2 which for some reason refuses to allow me to log in even though the network passport site does allow me to do this.
HTH
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>