[access-uk] Changing internet connection type

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:27:55 +0200

Before I change my internet connection from the usb to ethernet, is it advisable to uninstall the usb connection I see on the pc when I look at my router/livebox? or will the wizzard in xp home cancel it automatically?
There is an option to uninstall in there... comments from people who have done this very much appreciated, thanks in advance.
Cheers now,

Marie