[access-uk] Re: Changing font size in MS Word[Scanned]

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:57:19 +0100

Spot on, Ray.  That too will alter the normal.dot template
file.

George.

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf
Of George Bell

Peter,

If you wish to do that, you will need to open the normal.dot
TEMPLATE.

Go to File, Open, and in Files of type, select Templates.
Find the normal.dot file, and make the changes you wish,
then make sure you save the file as a Template (.dot) and
not a .doc file.

George.

Date: 23/04/2007 17:26
=20