[access-uk] Re: Cereal Number for Talks

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 19:56:03 +0100

Sayka,

To Register, Scroll to the "talks settings" option found in your phone's
Main Menu, and press your Select key. Next, Press Soft Key 1, arrow down to
"Register", and followed by another press of key 1. Enter the serial number
provided, pressing Key 1 to finish.

A couple of points to note. Firstly, you are not advised that the
Registration process has been successful...the software simply doesn't time
out after 10 minutes. Finally, you *do not* need to include the hyphens
which are seen in the code when you receive it. I'm not sure, but I think
this is simply to make it more readable. HTH.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK