[access-uk] Re: Cdex under Vista and naming tracks with CDDB

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:25:22 -0000

All I can tell you is that I have used CDEX under Vista, and it has worked fine, including the online data base providing track names etc; of course, there are times when a CD might not be in the data base, but I find that most are -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Wilcox" <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>