[access-uk] Catherine

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:14:56 -0000

Hi Catherine
I know you are having a lot of problems with your laptop but would you consider
getting in an RNIB volunteer.  It is often possible to sort things out, even if
it means reloading Windows and starting from the beginning installing all the
software again.  I have someone who lives near me and he does it for me at a
very small charge.  We are in London.  I do not know where you live.  He is not
an RNIB volunteer so that is why I pay him but I have used RNIB volunteers in
the past and they have been excellent.  What they are like these days I do not
know but I have heard others on the list speak well of them.

Eleanor