[access-uk] Re: Casssettes in the post

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:56:21 +0100

every year we get a large package from nationwide BS containing a lot of
braille material relating to their AGM, along with a cassette copy. however
they seem to find it impossible to provide our statements in braille! go
figure!  almost as daft as when i asked barclaycard for braille statements.
they said that was possible, but i had to fill in a printed form! smile.
must admit though, apart from the nationwide AGM material, i can't remember the
last time i received a cassette in the post.
kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without
notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: lordandladyl