[access-uk] Re: Casssettes in the post

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:07:06 +0100

in a shocking indicator of progress I did get an audio cd from the
inland revenue a few weeks ago, and braille copy of the same too.  but
my faith was restored when I had yet another lettre from the local
social services in ink print saying that their database has asked them
for my GP details which they don't seem to have on file - when will they
get it in to their heads that who my doctor is isn't any of their
business, that databases aren't capable of asking questions, and that
until they write to me in a format I can read they are unlikely to get a
reply, or not of  the nature they would appreciate anyway. tossers.

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ