[access-uk] Card readers

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:00:49 +0100

Hi David

Just had a look on the Argos website.  I bought this reader, the  information
for which is listed below.  I haven't had any problems with it.  But check if
you are wanting to use it with Vista.  My laptop has a built-in reader so I
don't need to run it on that anyway.

Jackie

Mikomi USB 54 in 1 Card Reader. 6751511
£9.99

Product detail

list of 7 items
Plug and play - no driver needed for Windows 2000 (SP3/SP4)/ME and XP.
Supports 54 types of memory cards without any memory card adaptor required.
Allows data exchange in different sockets.
Compatible with Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP and Mac 9.X and above.
Active LED indicators.
USB powered, no external power required.
Supports both high speed (480Mbps), full speed (12Mbps).
list end