[access-uk] Re: Card reader

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 18:05:45 -0000

Hi Gerald

Pasted below are the details for the one I got at Argos, albeit probably a slight variation as I've had it a little while. I never had any problems installing it on XP Home using JAWS. It just found the new hardware when I put it into a USB socket.

Jackie

Mikomi USB 54 in 1 Card Reader. 6751511
Product detail
£9.99

Product detail

Plug and play - no driver needed for Windows 2000 (SP3/SP4)/ME and XP.
Supports 54 types of memory cards without any memory card adaptor required.
Allows data exchange in different sockets.
Compatible with Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP and Mac 9.X and above.
Active LED indicators.
USB powered, no external power required.
Supports both high speed (480Mbps), full speed (12Mbps).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Locke" <g.locke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>