[access-uk] Re: Can't run juice

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 09:31:11 +0100

Hi George,

Since Vista doesn't have a My Documents folder, having a Documents folder
instead, I reckon you would have to go into Preferences of Juice and change
the file where Podcasts are received.  By default, Juice puts them in
%user%\my documents\my received podcasts.  This could well be the problem.

Either creat a My Documents folder and then Juice will be happy, or change
the Podcast location, and Juice will be equally happy.

All the best

Steve