[access-uk] Can't read what is on the desktop using the arrow keys any more.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:50:03 +0000

Hello list,

I have strange problem.

I seem to remember I had this once before but can't remember what I had to do to fix it.

I can't read anything on my desktop when I go up and down with the cursor keys.

I have to use insert b to hear what each itom is.

I am using window's7 and nvda.

I don't think it is anything to hard to fix but can't remember how to do it.

All the best.
Kevin Cussick.