[access-uk] Cannot print labels using MSWord

  • From: "Robert Stokes" <restokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:02:42 -0000

Hi Folks,
Until recently, I had no problem printing envelopes and address labels but now
I can't. I get to the  point when I'm ready to print and instead of printing,
the fax wizard opens. I've uninstalled Word 2002 and replaced it with 2000 with
the same result. I've even tried using MSWorks and up pops the wizard. If
anyone can supply a solution to this problem, please can they pass it on.

Best.

Robert.