[access-uk] Cancelling a Send in Outlook

  • From: "Sharon Bowell" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:21:54 +0100

Hi,

Is there a way to cancel a message being sent in Outlook 2007.

I have sent a rather large e-mail, containing photos, but unfortunately the
person I was sending it to cannot receive such a large message.

I cannot now seem to cancel the send or delete the message from my own
outbox, I get the following message "cannot open this item, outlook has
already begun transmitting this message".

I wanted to remove some of the attachments and resend several messages with
fewer photos.

This message is just stuck in my outbox now, and I have no way of removing
it.

Anyone help.

I'm using Outlook 2007 and windows 7 plus Jaws.

Thanks.

Sharon