[access-uk] Re: Can someone remind me where I can download Autosizer from please.

  • From: "angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 01:51:16 -0400

www.jfwlite.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 9:26 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Can someone remind me where I can download Autosizer from please.

Hi all,

When I was using Jaws, I remember someone mentioning a program called Autosizer, which allowed you to set things up so that when files or e-mail messages were opened, the screen was always maximised on open.

Since switching to another access solution, I have downloaded Autosizer, but that was on my laptop, which I am not using as much these days, but I can't remember where I got Autosizer from other than that it was somewhere linked to a site that offered files related to Jaws.

I would ask on the Jaws list, but I'm not subscribed to that for obvious reasons, so if anyone can point me to a download link for Autosizer, I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon