[access-uk] Can somebody see if this station will play for them?

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:06:57 -0000

Hi all -

So far, I've never had any problems with the BBC IPlayer and listening to radio
stations. But today, when I tried to listen to:

www.bbc.co.uk/manchester

The Iplayer came up when I clicked on the listen live link, and usually, I can
click on the *pop out player button* in the flash player, and the station comes
up playing, but not today, and there is no other button or link to click for
listening.

If I try:

www.bbc.co.uk/devon

Then I can find a listen button on the IPlayer page that comes up, and it plays
ok.

Clearly, the IPlayer consol is slightly different depending on which station
one is trying to listen too.

I'd apreciate any thoughts on what might be  going on, and hearing if anybody
could get Manchester to play.

Thanks -

Andy