[access-uk] Re: Can somebody please try this link for me

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:36:11 +0100

All I meant was that I was able to access the url and navigate through the links open a sample to see if it were usable, it was.

safari is good but it can not open links which aren't there!  grin

Cheers

From glorious Devon, England.

On 31 Aug 2009, at 18:41, ANDY COLLINS wrote:

Not sure how it could if you tried it today, Monday, as that link gets removed after the match has been played! -

Andy