[access-uk] Can not get my rbt40 to work with Jaws

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, access-uk list <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jawslite list <jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 04:29:04 +0300

Hi friends,
I've a Braille display Vario that works in mode 4 as rbt40, Braille display.

For some days, I can not work with it, but can work with my other Braille
display, Pacmate 40 that works with USB cable.
The Vario, works through serial port.
The cable is good and I even changed it, to a new one, but without any good
results.
I get the message, that the pc can not load the driver of Rbt40.
Please, need much your help
BTW, I also went to c:\programs\freedomscientific\jaws\drivers\Braille and
choose there rbt40.jbl. I opened it with Jaws scripts manager but without good
results.
My Vario display is after all the tests and it works very good and all its
functions work fine but can not attach it to work with Jaws 8 or Jaws 7 with
win XP pro.

Many thanks for any help here

Moti

Moti Azrad