[access-uk] Re: Can anyone throw any light on this?

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 11:26:51 +0100

Robert, It's possible that somebody who has your address in their address
book has a virus.  Some viruses go through a computer's address book, and
send out messages from all the addresses they find.  I don't think there's
an awful lot you can do about this, apart from having up-to-date virus
software, which, from your message it sounds like you have.
Cheers.
Alex