[access-uk] Re: Can any experienced NVDA users please advise

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:32:32 -0000

Hello Mike,

Thanks for replying.

I know the NVDA search command. The problem's much more
basic than this. My copy of NVDA simply cannot "see"/report
any text on a website to me, other than that contained as
part of a link, so using the search command results in
nothing of any value happening.

I'll subscribe to the list you mention. Thanks for pointing
it out to me.

John.