[access-uk] Can I sell my old version of JAWS

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 06:37:44 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I would like to sell JAWS 8 Pro that I own.

I have contacted Sight and Sound Technology to ask them how much it would cost
to transfer my licence to another user. In the past I was told they charge a
£70 administration fee but now they have told me I would have to pay £460 exc
VAT to upgrade to V12 first and then pay an additional £75 exc VAT to transfer
the licence to someone else.

I would like to know whether I can sell my copy of JAWS making sure I keep none
of the licences / disks etc without having to transfer the licence by paying
Sight and Sound the above amount.

Thanks,