[access-uk] Re: CamFind app

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 19:03:01 -0000

I've recently got an iPad Mini and decided to try out Camfind, but when I
searched for it in the app store, it told me that no results could be found.
Is this because the app isn't available on the Mini?  I also tried to find
the Looktel Voiceover Tutorial, but here again no results were found in the
app store.  If the reason is that the apps aren't available for the Mini,
it's surprising there's no message to let you know this, rather than just
telling you that no results can be found.

Caroline.