[access-uk] Re: CamFind app

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 20:25:57 -0000

Hi Steve,

Thanks for clarifying the position of the buttons.  I only said I thought
the buttons were at the side of the screen as I thought I could see 6
buttons when I had the app open, 3 on the bottom and 3 more along the side,
and it seemed that the buttons Alistair was referring to in his message were
appearing at the side of the screen when I tried the app, but I could easily
be wrong as I only briefly looked at the app after downloading it.

Alexander Shannon