[access-uk] Re: Calling users of Webbie

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:35:11 +0100

Thanks for posting this, Graham.  From a recorded message on his
direct telephone line at the University of Manchester, it appears that Dr.
Alasdair King, who for the last few years has been responsible for the
development of webbie and the related products,  may no longer be
involved.   I was looking for an alternative  way of passing on reports of
minor bugs and suggestions for improvement, and Roger will probably
be my best contact.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison