[access-uk] Re: Calling mobile numbers from a landline

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:44:52 +0100

Peter,
Which organisation or company operates 0844 452 0005?
Do you have to register with them first?

Ibby Karbhari - (Independent I.C.T Consultant)
Tel: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
You can also talk with me on Skype by clicking on, or adding, my Skype name,
IbbyKarbhari
Note there are no spaces in my name.
Email:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx