[access-uk] Re: Calling all Windows 7 64 bit users

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:30:58 +0100

Hi David

I am just completing the copying of My Documents folder over to the new
drive which is enormous.  Once that is done, then I will have a go at what
George suggests and take it from there.  I did notice both a setup.exe and
an install.exe, so this is somewhat confusing I agree.

You have been most helpful, and I thank you all for that.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx