[access-uk] Call Blocker Device

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 15:13:59 +0100

Hi List.

I seem to recall that a couple of months back there was some discussion about
ways to block unwanted cold-callers etc, and the Truecall device was mentioned.
It was priced around the £100 mark I think?

Anyway, I've just come upon another gadget on the Maplin site: the CPR Call
Blocker, link below, and its currently available for £40 with a 28 day returns
policy.

I don't imagine its got all the facilities offered by Truecall, but as a simple
call blocking measure it might be worth while looking at for those bothered by
these kind of unwanted callers.

I've got no experience of the unit myself, so can't comment as to its
accessibility and so fourth, but it doesn't sound to tricky going by the blurb.

You can read more at:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/cpr-call-blocker-784225#overview

Regards.

Darran