[access-uk] Calendar syncronisation question

  • From: Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 14:46:52 +0000

Hi, Apologies for the crossposting. Can anyone advise me on the following.

For the past couple of years I've been using my IPhone in combination with the
Google calendar. When I want to create an appointment, I speak to Siri and the
appointment is created. My IPhone warns me half an hour before the appointment
and at the time of the appointment. The Google calendar sends me emails to my
Google address.

I now want to use the Outlook calendar in conjunction with my IPhone and stop
using Google. I've managed to set this up so that if I create an appointment in
Outlook, or accept an invitation, the appointment appears in my IPhone
calendar. However, any appointment I create on the IPhone doesn't appear in the
Outlook Calendar.

I also want to remove the Google Calendar. I've tried to do this, but all the
appointments I've previously created on my IPhone disappear. Am I going to have
to re-enter all my appointments, or is there a way of getting them across to
Outlook so that when I remove the Google Calendar they won't disappear from my
IPhone.

I'm using an IPhone6, Outlook2013.
Cheers
Yusuf
I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd be
very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: