[access-uk] Re: Calendar in windows live mail

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:38:24 -0000

In the calendar, Ctrl+n creates a new event. Alternatively, you can create a new event as one of the functions in the list which appears when you press the applications key.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: Vanja Sudar
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 11:08 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Calendar in windows live mail

But ctrl+n is shortcut for new message. Unless there's something I need to
do first in order for that shortcut to apply for the calendar, but even if
I'm the treeview of events, ctrl and n still just creates new msg.

-----Original Message----- From: Iain lackie
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 5:56 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can insert a new entry by pressing control and n.
Iain