[access-uk] Calendar in windows live mail

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:42:54 -0000

Sorry if I’m missing something obvious, but is this accessible? Meaning, can
one put events in to it and if so how? I don’t see an obvious way. I can view
pre programmed events by shift tabbing twice from the message list. For
example, at the moment it’s showing Christmas day as an upcoming event, but is
there an way to create an event? Preferibly using jaws, but I assume if it can
be done it’d work with any screenreader. Also, if I was to set up my gMail
account to be used with windows live mail, would it synch my google calendar
with it and if it wouldn’t do it automatically, is there a way to do it? Thanks.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://www.twitter.com/internetking
Windows live: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx