[access-uk] Caine discussion closes now, as for all off topic posts, not OK to ask people to contact you offlist for an off topic post

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 17:09:36 +0100

Stops now.

Time to get heavy handed.  Next posts on it and off you go. It's not access
tech related, frankly I dont' care if you'r enot on other lists.  Get on them!
I'm so cross because you aren't new computer users let alone new to this list!

There are plenty of people who email me quite rightly peeved they have to read
your off topic subjects.  Off topic or excuses no longer will wash.

Regards,
Barry.