[access-uk] Re: Cable wireless router

  • From: "Kulvinder Singh Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:26:29 -0000

Hi there

Here's what I have done with mine.

I have changed the pass key.  I have also hidden the SSID.  This is
something that the router broadcasts on the network so that people can find
you and log on to the network.  The SSID is the name that is given to the
network.  It's usually the name of the router, in this case it should be
Netgeer.

The web based interface is easy to use.

Hope this helps.

Regards.