[access-uk] Re: Cable, Freeview or Freesat

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:20:42 -0000

Hi Carol.

Precisely, because the box is exactly the same for Sky Plus HD as it is for Freesat HD. You wont even need to commit to a 12 month contract as far as I understand as you'll pay for the equipment outright when you purchase freesat.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 1:32 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Cable, Freeview or Freesat

Ah, so Ibrahim, are you saying you wouldn't have to renew the box, just
another card purchase?

--
Carol P