[access-uk] CSUN 2007 Blog

  • From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:40:02 -0000

Hi

T&T Consultancy Ltd are producing a Blog and Podcast relating to the CSUN
2007 conference and exhibition being held in Los Angeles this week.
Contained within the Blog and Podcast you will find general impressions of
the event, interviews with people attending and hopefully recordings of
presentations from different companies.

To find out more, please visit our web site at

www.tandt-consultancy.com

And browse to our Latest News page, the link for which is available from the
home page.

Brian Hartgen

Technical Consultant

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Office suite 5,

Imex Technology Park

Trentham Lakes South

Stoke-On-trent

ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made
strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268