[access-uk] CREATIVE ZENSTONE 1GB

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:43:26 +0100

Hi all,

I have been a little surprised to notice the amount of free space which remains on the Zenstone when there appears to be "no room" to add another track. I've noticed this with both my Zenstone and also Mike's. Currently I see he's used 961,040,384 and there's 916MB reported free. This seems quite a lot of wasted space to me...

Has anyone else observed this? Is it acceptble? Is some of the space needed for indexing, perhaps, that doesn't show up as such?

Just curious and of course I'd like to get yet more onto the Zen!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx