[access-uk] CREATING ACCESSIBLE FORMS IN WORD

  • From: "Richard Godfrey" <richard.godfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:27:27 -0000

I'm trying to send some info to someone who wants to tell her employer how
to create accessible forms in Word.  I've sent her the JAWS 6 help file on
the subject, but I think it may be rather daunting for someone not familiar
with screenreaders.  Anyone know where there might be something more
user-friendly?
Thanks.
Richard Godfrey
Telephone: +44 (0) 1656-657516
Office 01656-643146
Can't get through?  try mobile 07791-452593