[access-uk] Re: CREATING A WEBSITE USING TALKTALK

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 21:16:42 +0000

Hi Kevin.

Hmm, maybe the page isn't accessible that's used to administer your site? if you drop me a note off list we can try and troubleshoot. If you send me the URL and info i'll take a look and see how its meant to be working for you. You could always by some cheap hosting to upload your pages and get you started? ipage.com used to have hosting for $5 that's just over £3 a month, or you could even set up hosting on your own computer to test out your web pages.

all the best,

Mo.

On 08/01/2013 20:54, Kevin wrote:
Hello,
I've just created webspace at talktalk.net. I use Jaws 11 on a Windows 7 Home Premium laptop. When I go to my webpage Jaws announces "holding page" but there appears no way for me to navigate around the page and I don't understand how to create a webpage given that Jaws seems to be unresponsive. Grateful for your help.
Kind regards,
Kevin