[access-uk] Re: CORRECTION TO IN TOUCH ITEM

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:10:24 +0100

And, just to add to that, there is, or was a special offer on the
stream.  In the HumanWare newsletter it states this, though seemingly
the offer is tied to ordering a Victor Stream at an exhibition, like
Sight Village.  Many did do this.

There does seem to be a cut out coupon in the print newsletter which
almost suggests you can send this coupon away, or present it in some
way, to claim the 10 per cent discount.  I'll have to read through the
newsletter again, but doesn't seem very clear to me.  Whatever the
conditions of the offer, the special price was £171.00.  Nearer the
Dollar rate.

I'd expect a slight markup here in the UK, though nothing approaching
the stratospheric markup of some well known products.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx