[access-uk] Re: CORDLESS HEADPHONES

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:26:17 +0100

hi, i guess it depends on how much you want to spend as the prices range
massively! personally i'm using the sennheiser rs120 cordless phones. they
retail for between £50 to £60 depending on where you look. i've been using
them for about 6 months and haven't had a problem with them yet. i can
wonder around my house and garden with very little if any interference.
recharging is a doddle, you just hang the phones on a horizontal bar on the
top of the base unit. batteries last about 15 hours. i find them really
comfortable and the sound quality is extremely good for the price. if you
want any more info let me know.
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx