[access-uk] Re: COMPUTER RUNNING VERY SLOW

  • From: "David & Sandy Mitchell" <david09@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:25:57 -0500

Hello,
If you are running ZoneAlarm on the system try getting rid of it and see
 how much that helps. I had ZoneAlarm on mine and the difference  after
removing it was profound. You have to be careful however. ZoneAlarm must be
unloaded from the auto start the computer restarted and then the uninstall
performed. You might consider employing a utility such as Revo uninstaller
to assist in the removal of remnants.Remember not to allow restarting until
Revo has had a chance to remove leftover files and registry traces, the
latter being the most important
Regards
David
Regards