[access-uk] Re: COMPUTER MAINTENANCE - ADVICE PLEASE

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:51:43 +0100

Hi

tongue in cheek - take it out and use a humane killer on it!

Have you cleared out your caches lately, if it's not a personal question.

As you may know I haven't used a windows machine for yonks now but I seem to
recall there was an application called clean sweep which was shareware I think
you could try a google for that.

Good luck

From Bridgerule in glorious Devon, England.