[access-uk] Re: COBOLT SYSTEMS

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 15:41:30 +0100

Hi.  The number you want is:

01493-700172

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 08 May 2014 15:23
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] COBOLT SYSTEMS

Hi All,

I've been trying on and off over a few weeks to contact Cobolt Systems
without success. The numbers I have are 01493 700572 and 0843 155 4545. (I
understood one of the two numbers was no longer available but now can't
remember which was the one to use.)

However, although I have tried both numbers, I find them both to be
unobtainable.

Does anyone know if there is a different number that I should use?

I really don't want to use the web site for ordering as I need questions
answered first.

Thanks for any help out there.

Carol P