[access-uk] Re: CLEANING UP AFTER UNINSTALL

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 16:53:44 +0100

Thanks, OK, I'll give it another look.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Saturday, May 31, 2008 10:45 AM (UK time), Ted Martin at tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

It's up to you Carol of course, but it's only a case of selecting
various check boxes, so you can leave out the registry if you don't
want to touch that.

However, I'm not trying to push any particular programme, another one
that might do what you want is Secure Clean, which I think George
mentioned recently.

Try googling for it.

HTH, Ted.