[access-uk] Re: CHILDREN OF BESLAN - BBC 2 DOCUMENTARY 9 PM 30/08/2005

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 01:26:14 -0400

They showed that nazi documentary over here in America and I was
disappointed as well.  I remember I waited for this documentary from china
to be shown for a whole week only to find the subtitles were written and
there were no voice overs.  The whole damn thing was in Chinese.  I was so
disappointed I went to a friends and later on that week when it was run
again I sort of forced her to read the whole thing to me just so I could
watch it.  I think it is terrible.  What they usually do is to get you all
hot to listen to a segment and thin have the segment played in the foreign
language.  I hope you do resolve it as you do have a lot of very good
documentaries on the bbc.