[access-uk] Re: CHANGING MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM GOOGLEMAIL TO GMAIL

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 10:47:11 +0000

hi. to clarify, yes you will have to resubscribe to your lists if you switch to GMail. your sender address will change to GMail and the lists know you as being subscribed using googlemail, not gmail. you'll receive messages fine, you just won't be able to send messages unless you unsubscribe using your googlemail address and resubscribe using your gmail address ending.

all the best,

Mo.

all the best,

Mo.

On 04/01/2015 10:42, Ali wrote:
Carol,
I tried to change over to gmail, but, as I was subscribed to various lists and website forums, for some reason I could not use gmail and I had to use googlemail address as I initially subscribed with this. I had to go back to googlemail. Perhaps I was making mistake somewhere along the process - I'll stick with googlemail.

Thank you

Ali