[access-uk] CF cards for Pacmate Omni

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 21:46:15 -0000

Hi,

A quick question with hopefully a relatively quick and easy answer...what
type of compact flash cards can I use with my Pacmate Omni qx?

I've bought a Verbatim pro series 2gb cf card today, was half price, I need
one to use my Pacmate on Monday.

I've checked online on the ~FS site and can't find anything that details
what types are / aren't supported although I have a vague recollection of
type 2 cards being mentioned although I can't find anywhere on the Verbatim
packaging about what type it is.

So before I open the packaging and am then unable to take it back can anyone
tell me wither this card will work?

Cheers,

Phil